This Confined Space entry, monitor and basic rescue Course will guide you through all aspects of working in a Confined Space, entry and exit, to safe work and rescue procedures.
Our comprehensive course will explain in detail how to identify a confined space, rules and procedures for entering, legislative requirements as well as rescue procedures and practices.
Classroom theory, a written test and practical hands on. Course content is delivered through multimedia presentations, along with workbooks and handouts as well as an in-class hands on hazard assessment and basic rescue.
- 8 Hour duration
- What is a Confined Space?
- Legislation and regional code of practice
- How to Safely Enter a Confined Space
- Worker and Employer Responsibilities
- Hazard Recognition and Prevention
- Safe Work and Rescue Procedures