Our lift training provides instruction on both elevated work platforms and aerial lifts. The Aerial lift training course aims to reduce the risks related to straight telescoping, articulating, and scissor lift aerial platforms by teaching you the fundamentals of safe operating procedures.
This course will give operators a solid foundation in Health & Safety Standards, Preventative Maintenance, Proper Procedures for Safe Operation of straight telescoping, articulating, and scissor lift aerial platforms.
Classroom theory, a written test and practical hands on aerial work platform experience. Course content is delivered through multimedia presentations, workbooks and handouts as well as hands on use of the equipment.
- 8 hour duration
- Aerial lift Fundamentals, regulations and legislation
- Hazard assessment and Identification
- Manual & Powered Aerial lifts
- Machine Stability & Characteristics
- Preventative Maintenance & Procedures
- Machine Orientation & Safe Operation
- Start Up & Shut Down Procedures
- Operation, steering and range of motion
- Emergency Controls